All individuals attending the Heather Curling Club need to be fully vaccinated to enter the building. Children under 12 years of age who are accompanied by a fully vaccinated person may enter the club. Restrictions for the number of spectators at the club are in place with reduced tables and seat availability (complying with the 50% capacity requirement for the facility). Mask will be required throughout the building except when seated at a table. At this time, masks are recommended for players on ice, but are not mandatory while curling.
Leagues Looking for Members
- The Monday Night Ladies Business League is looking for players, various positions and levels of experience needed. The draw time is Mondays at 6:30 pm. If your interested, please email the league rep, Tara Leger
- The Weakenders Mixed League is a fun, social league for all skill levels. We are currently looking for teams and single players. If your new to curling, this league is a great place to learn this fun sport. The draw time is Saturdays at 5:00 pm. Contact Marguerite McLellan if your interested in joining the Weakenders.
- The Heather Open League is seeking teams, individuals and regular spares to join the league. The league primarily consists of competitive and recreational men’s teams but also accepts ladies teams and mixed teams. Three draw times exist on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8:15 pm. If you are interested in joining one or more of our evening open leagues, please contact Marcel Van Osch.
- The Knights of Columbus League is looking for additional player and/or teams to play on Sundays at 1:30 pm. If your interested in joining our league, please contact Brian Miller or Dave Towns.
- The Commercial League is looking for teams to play at 5:45 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. Please leave a message with the club at if you have a team that is interested.