CurlManitoba Progressive Jackpot Raffle in Support of Our Member Clubs
The CurlManitoba Progressive Jackpot Raffle can help to raise funds for the Heather Curling Club. Please support our Club by buying tickets – the FIRST DRAW CLOSES on JANUARY 30, 2021
Here is the website for ticket purchases and additional information: www.fundingchange.ca/
Make sure that when purchasing tickets that you choose the Heather Curling Club to support (in the competitor box). 40% of these raffle purchases will be provided back to our club.
Additional ‘CurlManitoba Progressive Jackpot Raffle’ Rules
- Redraws using Funding Change’s platform will be performed for any prizes left unclaimed for 25 days.
- Prizes will be awarded within 25 days of being claimed.
- Winners will be selected using a certified Random Number Generator (RNG)
- Raffle Administrator, Auditor and staff of CurlManitoba are not eligible to win prizes.
- Photo identification may be required to claim prizes.
- Draws are performed without replacement. (tickets drawn for monthly prize WILL be eligible for Jackpot).
- All sales are final.
- The pot is guaranteed at $200 for Progressive Draw 1. The pot is guaranteed at $200 for Progressive Draw 2. The Final Draw is guaranteed at $200.
- 1st Progressive Monthly Draw will be held on Sunday, January 31st, 2021 at 10:00 a.m.. 2nd Progressive Monthly Draw will be held on Sunday, February 28th, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and the 3rd monthly Draw will be held on Tuesday, March 31st, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. and the Final Jackpot Draw will be held on Friday, April 30 at 10:00 a.m.
Continued Code Red Restrictions
Manitoba’s strict code-red restrictions have been extended until February 12, 2021. The Heather Curling Club will continue to maintain the ice plant in the hopes that a season will be able to commence shortly thereafter and possibly extending into the months of April and May. Please stay safe in these difficult times and we will see you back on the ice as soon as Winnipeg’s Covid-19 situation improves.
Heather Curling Club – Covid-19 Guidelines 2020/21
Dear members, guests and staff. The Heather Curling Club (HCC) is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our staff, members, guests and volunteers.
We have developed guidelines for both on-ice and off-ice practices to help ensure the safety of everyone in our facility. The HCC guidelines are consistent with the Manitoba Public Health Authority, as well as guidelines provided by Curl Canada and Curl Manitoba.
By choosing to enter the facility, all members and guests of said members are understanding and accepting of any heath risks which may be inherent in participating in a public event with HCC. All non-members participating in the sport of curling will be required to sign an applicable waiver form ( Under the Age of Majority / Age of Majority). All guests to the HCC will be required to sign in at the bar.
Our website will be used to identify any changes from Manitoba public health orders/guidelines as well as recommendations from our provincial and national curling bodies.
By following these new rules and guidelines, we can make this year a success.
Manitoba Health Order Update – October 26, 2020
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, all members must sign into the building PRIOR to entering the locker facility or ice facility. There is signage on the outside door, log sheets will be placed just inside the 2nd set of doors on the table with the hand sanitizer.
There will be a sheet per day, per league. We are asking that the league reps attend to the sign in desk or have a representative from their league there for each draw to ensure everyone signs in.
The HCC staff will collect these sheets at the start of every draw.
This is not OPTIONAL rather it is CRITICAL that we follow this Manitoba Health Order. Failure to do so will result in repercussions to the individuals, leagues, and ultimately the club.
We know it is frustrating to have procedures continually change but this is what is required. We can make this easy if everyone does their part.
All non member guests/spectators are still required to sign in at the bar as usual.
COVID-19 Update – October 7, 2020
Due to provincial health orders, no alcohol can be sold or served after 10:00 p.m. and all patrons must vacate the premises by 11:00 p.m. Last call for kitchen will be 10:15.
All patrons must remain seated, unless they are travelling to and from washrooms, briefly interacting with staff or entering or leaving the premises. Darts and shuffleboard are not allowed at this time.
SIGN IN SHEETS
All visitors to the club must sign the contact information sheet located at the bar.
Off Ice Precautions
- As of Sept 28/20 mask use is mandatory inside the club, however not mandatory while curling or once seated at a table in our upstairs lounge area. Masks must be worn in other areas of the club which would include lobbies, locker rooms, stairways, washrooms, etc.
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the bar.
- Drinks and food orders can be place at the bar, physical distancing must be maintain with only 4 people at a time waiting for service on defined floor line locations.
- Hand sanitizers at strategic locations have been placed throughout the facility.
- The upstairs table area has been organized in accordance with Manitoba Health regulations at a minimum of 2 meters apart. Tables or chairs are not to be moved by members or guests for any reason.
- There will be no tables or chairs on the main floor. Benches have been spaced out accord to spacing requirements and are only to be used by curling participants. No spectators will be allowed on the main floor. Benches are not to be moved from the current configuration.
- Practice social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and cough etiquette.